Portioning & Tying
Giromatic stands for portioning and tying of sausages in a natural way using thread in many possible patterns all freely adjustable on the Inotec range of equipment IG 5 and IGS 2. This piece of equipment replaces conventional clipping machines and offers an artisanal look of the final sausage products. It is therefore more in use with natural and collagen casings but can also be used with other types of casings. The other advantage of these sausages is that they can pass metal detectors as ready products and that they can be packed in pairs, chains of 3,4 or more to become a real eye-catcher in the supermarket shelf.
- Adjustment range 28 to 80 mm
- adjustable distance between 28 mm and 80 mm
- up to 140 portions per minute
- very flexible portion control, the separation between the portions can be without distance, with distance, with or without hanging loops
- two crossed loops, if product is separated with distance, are keeping the portions closed, even if they are separated
- ideal for artificial and collagen casings, depending on the quality also for natural casings
IGS 2 is the smaller model of the IG5 for a more narrow calibe range and for sausage products with softer texture. Its compact construction is an entry model easy to handle and operate.
- Adjustment range 28-45 mm
- flexible distance of portions, determined by the operator
- over 200 portions/min. with smaller calibers
- ideal for natural casings, suitable for artificial and collagen casings